Emergency & Exit Light Servicing, Testing & Installation in Perth
In the event of an emergency, you are required to have clear evacuation strategies in place to ensure the safety of your employees and others within the building. Exit and emergency lighting are both key elements in assuring that in the event of an evacuation both your employees and visitors have clear exit paths.
In accordance with AS2293.2, emergency and exit lighting is to be tested on a 6 monthly basis. The service includes the following:
- Certification that all lighting is operating correctly under mains power
- Identifying failed mains powered globes / starters
- Testing of battery backup via a 90 minute mains isolation test
- Identifying failed battery powered globes
- Identifying failed emergency lighting
AS2293.2 also requires any faulty globes to be replaced during the 6 monthly inspection. Our professional technicians provide repair and replace services to ensure that your emergency and exit lighting is effective in the case of an emergency.
Lack of servicing and maintenance on these devices could result in failed batteries and globes seriously impeding a safe evacuation plan. For expert emergency and exit light servicing, contact us today.
Service, Testing & Installation: