Perth Fire Extinguisher Servicing & Fire Protection Servicing
We are professionals in routine service, maintenance, testing and tagging of fire protection and emergency equipment and systems. Integral Fire Protection is one of the fastest growing privately owned Perth fire services business!
Integral Fire Protection offer regular servicing and maintenance of all fire protection equipment, to ensure everything is operating at full efficiency. Depending on the equipment, service and maintenance may be required, monthly, quarterly, six monthly or annually with overhaul required every three to five years. We will make sure all of your fire protection equipment adheres to the current and relevant Australian Standards.
Quality and honest service at affordable prices! We PROMISE to SAVE you MONEY on servicing, testing and maintenance on all fire protection equipment and systems.
Our in-house software makes sure that your entire service history is recorded. It also notifies us when your equipment or system is due for service, making life easier for you!
Integral Fire Protection are fully trained and capable of servicing all brands of fire protection equipment and systems including, but not limited to:
- Fire Extinguishers and Fire Blankets – Australian Standard 2444 states it is essential that all workplaces have a fire extinguisher installed and that it is serviced in accordance with Australian Standards every 6 months (AS1851).
- Fire Hose Reels – Hose Reels require a routine service every 6 months with a flow test every 12 months, as required by Australian Standard.
- Fire Hydrants and Booster Systems – Fire Hydrants and Booster systems are often neglected, however it is equally important to assure that these are regularly service and maintained in accordance with Australian Standards. Routine service and maintenance on these units is required every 6 months as stated by Australian Standard.
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems – Regular service and maintenance on these units will minimise, or even eliminate, the chance of false alarms, saving you a significant amount of money in both the short and long term.
- Emergency and Exit Lighting – AS 2293.3 state that these units should be tested every 6 months to assure their workability in the event of an emergency.
- Smoke and Fire Doors – Fire and smoke doors require inspection every 6 months, this will help to ensure that the doors work in accordance to their specification in the event of an emergency. Sliding fire doors will require inspection every quarter.
- Fire Pump and Fire Sprinkler Systems – Standards state that these systems require servicing and testing at various intervals, with servicing required monthly in some cases.
Please click on each individual link above to find out more about the routine service, maintenance, testing and tagging in accordance with Australian Standards.
If you have any questions or would like us to give you an idea of what it would cost to service and maintain your fire extinguishers, fire protection equipment and/or system, please contact us on 0403778613 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.