Fire Protection Servicing, Testing & Maintenance in Perth
Our technicians at Integral Fire Protection are professionals in routine service, maintenance and tagging of fire systems and fire protection and emergency equipment.
According to the AS1851, all fire safety equipment requires regular servicing including fire extinguishers, fire blankets, fire hose reels and more. Our technicians are capable of servicing all fire protection equipment and will ensure that you are compliant in meeting the required safety standards.
Need fire equipment servicing? We have you covered! We manage your fire equipment servicing to adhere to the Australian standards so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Integral Fire Protection are fully trained and capable of servicing all brands of fire protection equipment and systems including, but not limited to:
- Fire Extinguisher Servicing – Australian Standard 2444 states it is essential that all workplaces have a fire extinguisher installed and that it is serviced in accordance with Australian Standards every 6 months (AS 1851).
- Fire Blanket Servicing – Fire Blankets require servicing on a 6 monthly basis in order to comply with AS 1851.
- Fire Hose Reels Servicing – Hose Reels require a routine service every 6 months with a flow test every 12 months, as required by Australian Standard.
- Fire Hydrants and Booster Systems Servicing – Fire Hydrants and Booster systems are often neglected, however it is equally important to assure that these are regularly service and maintained in accordance with Australian Standards. Routine service and maintenance on these units is required every 6 months as stated by Australian Standard.
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems Servicing – Regular service and maintenance on these units will minimise, or even eliminate, the chance of false alarms, saving you a significant amount of money in both the short and long term.
- Emergency & Exit Lighting Servicing – AS 2293 state that these units should be tested every 6 months to assure their workability in the event of an emergency.
- Smoke and Fire Doors Servicing – Fire and smoke doors require inspection every 6 months, this will help to ensure that the doors work in accordance to their specification in the event of an emergency. Sliding fire doors will require inspection every quarter.
- Fire Pump Systems Servicing – Standards state that these systems require servicing and testing at various intervals, with servicing required monthly in some cases.
- Fire Sprinkler Systems Servicing – Australian Standards specify that sprinkler valve sets require testing monthly with major services required at 6 and 12 months.
Please click on each individual link above to find out more about the routine service, maintenance, testing and tagging in accordance with Australian Standards.
If you have any questions or would like us to give you an idea of what it would cost to service and maintain your fire extinguishers, fire protection equipment and/or system, please contact us on (08) 94677319 or at email@example.com.