Fire Equipment Servicing, Testing & Maintenance in Perth
Our technicians at Integral Fire Protection are professionals in routine service, maintenance and tagging of fire systems and fire protection equipment and emergency equipment.
According to the AS1851, all fire safety equipment requires regular servicing including fire extinguishers, fire blankets, fire hose reels and more. Our technicians are capable of servicing all fire protection equipment and will ensure that you are compliant in meeting the required safety standards.
Need fire equipment servicing? We have you covered! We manage your fire equipment servicing to adhere to the Australian standards so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Integral Fire Protection are fully trained and capable of servicing all brands of fire protection equipment and systems including, but not limited to:
- Fire Extinguisher Servicing – Australian Standard 2444 states it is essential that all workplaces have a fire extinguisher installed and that it is serviced in accordance with Australian Standards every 6 months (AS 1851).
- Fire Blanket Servicing – Fire Blankets require servicing on a 6 monthly basis in order to comply with AS 1851.
- Fire Hose Reels Servicing – Hose Reels require a routine service every 6 months with a flow test every 12 months, as required by Australian Standard.
- Fire Hydrants and Booster Systems Servicing – Fire Hydrants and Booster systems are often neglected, however it is equally important to assure that these are regularly service and maintained in accordance with Australian Standards. Routine service and maintenance on these units is required every 6 months as stated by Australian Standard.
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems Servicing – Regular service and maintenance on these units will minimise, or even eliminate, the chance of false alarms, saving you a significant amount of money in both the short and long term.
- Emergency & Exit Lighting Servicing – AS 2293 state that these units should be tested every 6 months to assure their workability in the event of an emergency.
- Smoke and Fire Doors Servicing – Fire and smoke doors require inspection every 6 months, this will help to ensure that the doors work in accordance to their specification in the event of an emergency. Sliding fire doors will require inspection every quarter.
- Fire Pump Systems Servicing – Standards state that these systems require servicing and testing at various intervals, with servicing required monthly in some cases.
- Fire Sprinkler Systems Servicing – Australian Standards specify that sprinkler valve sets require testing monthly with major services required at 6 and 12 months.
Please click on each individual link above to find out more about the routine service, maintenance, testing and tagging in accordance with Australian Standards.
Is your fire fighting safety equipment ready to protect your business in an emergency?
All commercial buildings and businesses that are subject to Australian Standard AS1851 have compliance obligations which means fire equipment servicing is an essential ongoing practice. It is also worth noting that should a fire occur, and the certification for on-site fire extinguishers or other fire protection equipment be out of date, your insurance policy could be void.
To ensure that fire extinguishers meet compliance, it is essential to have them serviced regularly. The Standard AS1851 requires all fire extinguishers to be tested and tagged at six monthly intervals, with replacement after 3-5 years (depending on the environment in which the extinguisher is kept).
Servicing fire equipment is a job for the experts. At Integral Fire Protection, our primary focus is to work with local business owners, building or facilities managers and strata managers throughout Western Australia to ensure the buildings they own, occupy or manage comply with National and State statutory safety standards. We offer comprehensive fire equipment servicing packages which provide our clients with the peace of mind and assurance that their fire safety equipment will be in working order and compliant should the need ever arise.
Our work is supported by our in-house software program which allows us to update and record your fire equipment servicing test history in real time. It also allows us to inform you ahead of time when your next service is due. Integral Fire Protection understands you have a business to run and need to minimise the impact of routine servicing on your daily operations.
We accommodate our customers by offering a seamless scheduled service of your fire protection equipment. As per the requirements set out in AS1851, our services are thoroughly documented and clearly outline all shortfalls and non-conformance that may exist within your fire system. All of our services are delivered in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards, unless otherwise noted and/or informed.
Older buildings with existing systems still require routine preventative maintenance to comply with the current Australian Standard AS1851-2012. We can audit existing systems to determine that the fire protection equipment and systems installed in the building at the time of approval are still ‘fit for purpose’ and comply with the relevant National construction codes and building regulations. Integral Fire Protection offers a complete audit and testing service, regardless of the state of your current system. We work with our customers to develop an ongoing maintenance plan which protects your property and safeguards your business, in the event of a fire emergency.
Fire detection and fire fighting systems are your first line of defence in an emergency and must be professionally configured, tested and maintained. This safeguard reduces risk and can minimise damage through early detection. This is why we only employ professional technicians that are qualified and experienced with the capacity to develop, install, maintain and service all brands of fire safety equipment and systems.
As we operate in a fast-paced and dynamic industry, we are committed to providing ongoing training for our technicians to ensure they are educated and trained in the latest technology, fire safety products, systems, equipment and regulations. It’s just one of the ways we mitigate risk in a high-stakes environment.
Everyone agrees, there are no acceptable short cuts when it comes to testing and servicing fire equipment, the stakes are too high. This is what sets Integral Fire Protection apart from other operators in the industry – their level of trust and commitment to fire safety. For an obligation free quote contact us today.
If you have any questions or would like us to give you an idea of what it would cost to service and maintain your fire extinguishers, fire protection equipment and/or system, please contact us on (08) 94677319 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.