BUY FIRST AID KITS PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA AND AUSTRALIA WIDE!
Buy First Aid Kits – Low Risk Wall Mount Cabinet
This wall mount cabinet is suitable for use in a low risk workplace with less than 15 employees. Code of practice 2014 – low risk workplace.
Cabinet measurements: 32cm H x 37cm W x 18cm D
Integral Fire Protection stock a number of different First Aid Kits, ranging from Personal kits to mine spec emergency response kits. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to request a quote and find out more.
- 1 x Heavy Duty Metal Wall Mount
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 5cm x 1.5m
- 3 x Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 1.5m
- 2 x Crepe Bandage 7.5cm x 1.5m
- 1 x Heavy Crepe Bandage 10cm
- 3 x Triangular Bandage Calico
- 3 x Combined Dressing 10cm x10cm
- 1 x Wound Dressing No 13
- 1 x Wound Dressing No 14
- 1 x Wound Dressing No 15
- 3 x Dressing Lite Non Adhesive 7.5cm x 5cm
- 1 x Dressing Lite Non Adhesive 7.5cm x 10cm
- 5 x Gauze Swabs 7.5cm x 7.5cm x 3pk
- 1 x Sharps Container
- 5 x Hydro Burn Gel 3.5g sachet
- 1 x Bandaids Plastic x 50
- 1 x Micropore Tape 2.5cm x 5m
- 1 x Burns Dressing Pack 10×10
- 4 x Eye Pad Dressing Sterile
- 6 x Sodium Chloride 15ml
- 2 x Antiseptic Sachets
- 1 x Alcohol Wipes – 10 pack
- 6 x Nitrile Gloves 1 Pair Pack Large
- 1 x Disposable Bags 3 pack
- 1 x Resuscitation Mask Non Return Valve
- 1 x Scissors Stainless Steel 12.5cm
- 1 x Tweezers Stainless Steel 11.5cm
- 1 x Safety Pins x 12
- 2 x Splinter Probes 5 Sheet Sterile
- 1 x Shock Thermal Blanket
- 1 x Instant Cold Pack
- 1 x Notebook and Pen
- 1 x First Aid Leaflet
We deliver our First Aid Kits – Low Risk Wall Mount Cabinet AUSTRALIA WIDE to all cities including Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Hobart and Darwin.
Discounts available for orders over $300. Please contact us at email@example.com to find out more.